YOUR GREEN ORGANIC SKIN
ORGANIC CAPSULES TO REDUCE SKIN INFLAMMATION.
With an unrivaled richness in polyphenols, OLIVIE Dermapsoria reduces symptoms of skin inflammation such as psoriasis, atopic, eczema and acne.
The polyphenols of OLIVIE DermaPsoria (hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol, oleuropein…) are known to be powerful antioxidants. They can reduce skin inflammation, and they’re effective in clearing psoriasis, acne, atopic skin deseases. The capsules OLIVIE DermaPsoria, organic certified and 100% natural, contain in a concentrated manner all the benefits of the organic olive tree.
• Their concentration of the main antioxidant hydroxytyrosol (> 40’000 mg/kg) is 5500 times greater than a regular olive oil (7mg/kg)!
• Relieves skin inflammations
• Reduces hyperpigmentation without any side effect
• It has an unrivaled richness in hydroxytyrosol, an antioxidant exceptionally bioavailable and easily absorbed by the body
• The world highest ORAC value ever achieved: 3672 mmol TE/kg, the best way to neutralize harmful free radicals
nearly 200 times greater than curcuma!
OLIVIE DemaPsoria is naturally obtained from organic certified olive trees (olive leaves, olive baby leafs, olives and olive oil) by cold physical extraction without the use of additives or solvents.
The components of OLIVIE DermaPsoria are organic certified and 100% natural.
TRANSLATION OF OLIVIE PLUS 30X INTO VEGETAL CAPSULE FORM BUT 130X RICHER IN HYDROXYTYROSOL.
In terms of antioxidants quantity, 1 capsule = 2 liters of a regular olive oil. Antioxidants relieve your skin inflammation and reduce hyperpigmentation.
Vegetal Capsules, selective mix of organic olive tree components: leaves, baby leaves, olive fruits, and olive oil
The concentration of hydroxytyrosol polyphenol (>40,000mg/kg) is 5500 times greater than in regular olive oil (7mg/kg).
Contains the world’s highest ORAC value ever achieved. 3672 μmol TE / kg, nearly 200 times greater than the Curcuma.
– Treats skin inflammation
– Reduces hyper-pigmentation
– Helps Psoriasis
– Relieves eczema
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.